23.10.05

Amsterdam 1

Actually this is Amsterdam 2, technically, but you'll learn about that later.



That's all I have to say about it right now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that girl can open her mouth really wide. that would seem to indicate that amsterdam was probably tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Gabe, you're looking more and more European each day! I like the yellow shirt-- to me it says "friendly and quirky foreign exchange student". It works for you.

Anonymous said...

jill looks so happy, we talked in london but she decided to go to australia and skip using my eurail pass. i hope found some nice curtains.
LMF

Anonymous said...

and boy does that say a lot. I hope you're having fun..

<3
j

Anonymous said...

That's all you need to say GCB.

That's a filthy picture.

gcb said...

that´s nothing.

Alec Longstreth said...

Yeah seriously Euro-GCB, button up your shirt, turn the collar down and GET A FRIGGIN HAIRCUT!

Anonymous said...

no. don't listen to alec. let the hair GROW and FLOURISH!!!

nice picture. i got a contact buzz just looking at it.

gcb said...

thanks Kell :)

I'm indecisive about the hair. On one level, I cut it in New York just before leaving, so it would be poetic to let it grow until I return to the states. On the other, it's completely ridiculous and out-of-control, and really needs to be cut.

In the end, apathy is probably going to win out. Where can a guy find a friend with time and clippers in Europe, anyway? I haven't a clue.

Anonymous said...

You just hold your horses and wait - I'll cut that shit when you get back. I promise I'll do it sober this time too..

<3
jaim

Anonymous said...

I, personally, am a fan of the magical natutally-sticking-out-from-the-head properties of the GCB hair, and think you should just let that freak flag fly for a little bit.

Also--How's your liver?

Also--Do you suppose you'll be bored when you get home? Perhaps your friends and loved ones should speak languages other than English, steal your bedding, and prevent you from easily finding/boarding any and all public transportation for a few weeks, just to ease the transition. I know that when I go back to Ohio from New York, all the people who walk slowly make me feel like I'm in a poorly dubbed parallel universe.

The Amsterdam Vortex sounds sort of great.

[/ramble]